Day/Time: Wednesdays @ Canaan 2pm-3:30pm & Thursdays @ Southgate 9am-10:30am
Our vision is that Berea Academy would be covered with prayer.
What if you could change the world – not just for today but for generations to come? At Moms in Prayer International, we believe that a mom can be the single greatest force for good in the lives of her children and the children around her. We believe that lives and whole communities are changed forever when moms gather together to pray to the only One who can change a human heart. Moms can make the difference as they reach out to God in prayer- moms just like you.
Our mission statement is simple
Moms in Prayer International impacts children and schools worldwide for Christ by gathering mothers to pray.
Our purpose – our whole reason for existing is…
- To pray that our children will receive Jesus as Lord and Savior, then stand boldly in their faith
- To pray for teachers and school staff
- To pray that teachers, administrative staff, and students would come to faith in Jesus Christ
- To provide support and encouragement to moms who carry heavy burdens for their children
- To pray that our schools will be directed by biblical values and high moral standards
- To be an encouragement and a positive support to our schools
THIS IS A FREE DROP IN COME WHEN YOU CAN - IF YOU SIGN UP WE'LL KNOW TO SEND YOU MORE INFORMATION